04 April, 2013

Minimalistic - black&white


I'm a fashion addict. I love to play with it. My style changed nearly 100 times.
When I was 15 I used to wear as much patterns possible to stand out.

Now when I got older (I guess also more boring) I became a total minimalist.
This type of clothes seem to be the easiest way to be stylish/elegant etc. I can agree with that but not always.
To be honest it's much harder for me to wear only "basic" ones - every single part has to match the other.

For me the best "basic" looks are b&w.

Here are my favs from NYFW for Spring 2013, take a look!

Calvin Klein/SS 2013 via harpersbazaar.com
Michael Kors /SS 2013 via harpersbazaar.com
Narcisco Rodriguez SS 2013 via harpersbazaar.com

Narcisco Rodriguez SS 2013 via harpersbazaar.com

No comments:

Post a Comment