17 July, 2013

Black&white stripes

Lately black&white stripes took over fashion trends. I suppose you have seen (even once) a girl wearing pants/blazer/bag with this pattern - admit it;)

Despite the fact I'm fashion addict I totally fell in love with these stripes but in case of interior design.
I've made some changes in my room - started from the striped cushion and now I have added striped boxex and beadspread. You can call me a freak but it made a huge change and my room looks much more "luxurious"

Here are some inspirations I came across.
Enjoy!
Living room via apartmentdiet.com 



This bedroom is quite similar to mine - the bed grabs all the attention, blue walls and vintage armhair are only a 'background'

Bedroom via lushlee.com


The ideal interior, nearly all black and white, simple to the core.

Living room via enjoyf.com



Striped bathroom - I love it!
via ideasforinterior.com


No comments:

Post a Comment